Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve

So, here it is, New Year's Eve and I'm home alone. Moment of silence for my pity-party. I don't really want to be alone but also I'm not regretting not ringing in the New Year being drunk off my ass and wishing I could remember more of the night like I am sure most of friends will be doing.

I did finish my resolutions list which will start tomorrow. Hopefully this year I can get everything checked off my list.
1. Become debt free
2. Own a car
3. Find “The One”- does not mean get married
4. Visit Colorado
5. Visit Grandma
6. Go see Olivia
7. Visit Marie or have her come here
8. CENSORED. (haha) ;)

9. Work out frequently
10. Cut out fast food.- does not include pizza, chicken wings, or subway
11. Eat a healthy diet.
12. Make a budget
13. Stick to my budget
14. Learn to swim
15. Learn to stand up paddle
16. Kayak
17. See Grand Canyon
18. Knock off at least two more states on the list
19. Get back into photography
20. Get a good camera
21. Skydive
22. Hit up cedar point
23. Look into going back to school
24. If not school, consider reserves or vice versa
25. Stay Hot or relatively good looking
26. Stay happy

Whether or not I accomplish any or all of these goals doesn't matter since I will more than likely find something to replace them or do instead of them. That's it for now though since I'm one hour away from the New Year and on the phone with someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment