Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Postsecret

Every Sunday I check the website Postsecret. This is something I look forward to every week. Sometimes they make me laugh but often they make me cry. Too many of these secrets hit home so hard it's often difficult to read them, but I still do. It makes me feel not so out of place and different since someone else out there is going through the same thing. We all have secrets, some more than others. I have many many secrets that even the closest people to me don't know. I don't think some are actually secrets but more self-realizations. I don't think I have fully "self-realized" myself yet, but I have more than when I was 18. One thing I have realized most recently is that I am terrified to fall in love again. As of today though and some information I found out, I have decided to let go of some things and someone, and maybe take a leap and give another person a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment