Monday, May 7, 2012

Ideas

Well, summertime in Aspen, CO has started. I am loving my job at the golf course. Seriously, you couldn't ask for a better job that lets you be outside all day or if I have to bartend, looking out on a beautiful course. Here is my favorite shot so far of the golf course.

Ashley and I made a list of all the hikes and various events we'd like to accomplish this summer. Obviously as far as lists go, we may not get to everything, but we strive to do our best. Right now, we have 27 hikes picked out. Two of these would be at the end of the summer with a celebratory hike to Crested Butte with a stayover and then come back the next day. I'm most excited for this hike, but will need to do the rest in  order to be in prime shape for it.
As well as hiking, I have aquired a bike and plan to ride to work and back as many days as possible. Riding from town to my house takes about 50 minutes doing 11 miles. The ride into town will be a bit a harder as it is more uphill, but I have confidence in myself and hopefully by the end of the summer, I will one toned sexy female. Thankfully, Ashley is down to do most things as well, so it's good to have backup and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment