Friday, December 23, 2011

Colorado

Here I am, almost three weeks into the resort life again. So far I have worked my ass off, quite literally. One day off so far. I can't complain though, anything is better than Michigan. I feel so much better and much happier. I have been eating healthier and been more active and it's a start back in the right direction. Now to just get back to Hawaii and my life will be perfect. I will post some photos soon of the beautiful mountains. I just need to get some time to take some. Maybe on Christmas day when I'm up on the slopes. In the meantime, I have been catching up with my girlfriends and I have to say it's been so nice having actual girlfriends around and being able to stop by and say hi to them. More frequent updates soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment