Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Moving On

Well, I did already cry and I haven't even made it to the plane yet. I can imagine once I'm on the plane it won't go to well. Hopefully I don't sit next to anyone who wants to chat.

I am excited to get some pics of Colorado now with my new cam. I love the photos I'm getting from it. I hope to catch one last sunset tonight with it before I leave.

I plan on hitting up Denver, Breckenridge, and Aspen this week, so I'll be busy. I found out I can snowboard in Aspen still, so I'll be grabbing my board to get my only runs of the season in. It won't be great snow, but the company will be great and the views fantastic. I also wanna try and hit up the Royal Gorge and Rocky Mountian National Park, since I never have. At the least, the Royal Gorge. One mountian national park is pretty much like the next, haha.

I have decided to push myself to find things in Michigan that are cool and little known about. Since I hate Michigan, I need to find things to keep me from diving into the depths of utter despair. Either that or I will soon be single and on my way to Alaska. Hello, Sasquatch.

Maybe Montana.

Or Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment